Laman

Pattie Mallette Controls and Limits Justin Bieber Allowance and Credit Card Use

Like a typical teenager, Justin Bieber’s mother is in control of his money and financial future. Pattie Mallette does allow Justin to have a credit card, but once he spends up to the limit he is cut off for the rest of the month.
Here’s what Justin said:
“I only have a credit card which allows me to spend a certain amount of money every month. If I reach the limit after the first week, I can’t buy any more stuff until the month is over. My mom is in control of that.”
As of February 2011, Justin Bieber is reported to worth an estimated of $100 million. Despite the tight control placed on his finances, Justin says he doesn’t mind because he is more interested in his music career than the money and financial rewards it brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment